Learn to Make Delicious Wines at Our Winery
We carry delicious and high quality white and red wine. Our grapes come from the top-growing regions around the world, such as Italy, Argentina, Chile, Australia, New Zealand, and California. Come taste wine with use and learn the process. Once you decide what styles of wine you love, we can take it from here and make your batches. You can choose a full batch (28 bottles) or a split batch (15 bottles). If you decide that you would like to make the wine yourself, we will give you the knowledge and you can DIY. We carry a full line of wine and beer supplies. Our wine experts are here for you to share our knowledge and for questions you may have throughout the winemaking process.
Winemaking Services in Fort Gratiot, MI
With Vinomondo Winery’s winemaking services, you get to choose a style of wine that we would make for you. To do this, we would recommend that you schedule a wine tasting.
$8 tasting includes 5 samples of wine.
$10 tasting includes 5 samples of wine paired with 3 appetizers.
Winemaking Process for Batches
Our winemaking process is simple. We believe in making the process fun, informative, and rewarding for our customers.
- The tasting is designed to allow you to make an informed decision on what wine you would like to make. Once you’ve decided, you can choose a full batch order (28 750 ml bottles) or a split batch order (15 750 ml bottles). Price may vary depending on the wine you choose.
- After you select the wine and batch amount, we take care of your wine through the fermenting process, which takes between 8 to 10 weeks to complete.
- Lastly, we contact you when your wine is ready to be bottled. Feel free to call us to check on your wine.
We Have a Wide Array of Wines to Choose
The price of your batch depends on what wine you choose. For the most part, our wines start at $125 for a full batch of 28 (750 ml) bottles, or a split batch is 15 (750 ml) bottles. All prices include wine, shrink caps and corks. You’re welcome to bring your bottles; they just need to be cleaned and stored correctly. If you don’t have your own bottles, we sell them for $1.10 each. We also have custom labels available starting at $3.50. To get started on your winemaking journey, give Vinomondo Winery a call today.
Approachable and easy drinking. High quality, versatile wines from the world's best known countries.
Premium wine from the most sought after grape growing countries. Exceptional body, flavour and aroma.
The finest varietal juices from the world's best wine regions. Simply the very best wine you can make.
A series that celebrates the unique, the exciting, and the very best - from classic varietals to exceptional blends. Available for a limited time only once a year, this showcase is our most sought-after and popular craft winemaking kit.
Prices vary by wine and blend each year.
Island Mist is a delicious alternative to everyday wines and wine coolers. Combining the crisp freshness of distinctive varietal wines with full fruit flavours, this unique makes a fun, refreshing wine-based beverage to enjoy any time.
- After bottling your wine allow bottles to stand straight up for 3-4 days. Then store bottles on their side.
- Proper storing temperature 55 – 65 degrees.
- After consuming a bottle of wine, rinse out in hot water.
- Always store bottles upside down after cleaning to ensure a clean bottle.
- We recommend storing bottles in your home to avoid insects.
- After opening a bottle of wine, we recommend consuming the entire bottle within 3-4 days.