High-Quality Wine Accessories in Fort Gratiot, MI
In addition to a relaxing, rustic atmosphere, Vinomondo Winery boasts a dazzling selection of wine and beer accessories in our gift shoppe. We’re committed to providing our customers with a complete and authentic winery experience. We also have fun glassware, wine cozies, aerators, fun wine signs, wine racks stoppers, wine charms, cheese boards, and collectible Lolita wine glasses that have a variety of different designs for any occasion. For wine gifts and accessories in Fort Gratiot, Michigan, there is nowhere better than Vinomondo Winery.
Need a bottle of wine with a personalized label for a special occasion? We can do that!
We carry specialty foods. Robert Rothchild gourmet sauces dips, condiments and preserves.
We can ”Create a Gift” on the fly, or you can order a customized basket below.
We Carry an Array of Gourmet Foods
Vinomondo Winery carries a range of gourmet foods at our gift shoppe. You can purchase them separately or as part of a customized gift package. We will help you “Create a gift” on the fly, or you can order a customized basket below. Be sure to ask an associate for details.
Vinomondo Winery Offers Fully-Customizable Baskets
The prices of the customized baskets vary depending on what you choose. Is someone at your table vegetarian? We have plenty of cheeses and crackers to choose from? Does someone at your table love specialty meats and mustard? Check out our salami and mustard offerings. Vinomondo Winery picnic baskets are entirely customizable, which allows you and your guests to eat, and drink, what you want. Make your taste buds happy at our winery.
Custom Baskets Can Include:
- Dipping Oils
- Cheese Dips
- Stuffed Olives
- Smoked Baby Clams/Oysters
- Assorted Crackers
- Pretzel Dippers
- Dessert Toppings
- Beer/Wine Bread Mixes
- We have a variety of our wines bottled that can be added to your gift
We carry an array of our bottle wines. Styles include sweet wine, semi-dry whites, fully dry whites, fully dry reds, and dessert wines. When a style of wine has finished fermenting, we do not add preservatives (sulfites). This allows for more flavor and fewer headaches. You can always taste the wine before you buy. Prices range from $8.95 to $11.95, dessert wines are $15.95. We welcome you to stop in!
- Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel (Medium Body-Dry) $11.95
- Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon (Medium-Full Body) $11.95
- Sonoma Valley Pinot Noir (Medium Body-Dry) $11.95
- Napa Valley Stag’s Leap Merlot (Medium-Full-Dry) $11.95
- Australian Shiraz (Medium Full Body-Dry) $10.95
- Chilean Malbec (Medium Body-Dry) $10.95
- Italian Montepulciano (Full Body-Dry) $10.95
- Rioja (Medium Full Body-Dry) $10.95
- Cabernet Sauvignon (Medium Full-Dry) $9.95
- Merlot (California Medium Body-Dry) $9.95
- Valrosa (Light Medium Body-Dry) $10.95
- Luna Rossa (Full Body-Dry) $ 10.95
- Pinot Noir (Medium Body-Dry) $9.95
- Washington State Riesling (Semi-Dry) $11.95
- New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc (Medium Body-Dry) $11.95
- Sonoma Valley Dry Creek Chardonnay Unoaked (Med/Full Body) $11.95
- Australian Chardonnay (Medium Full Body-Dry) $10.95
- Chilean Chardonnay (Medium Body-Dry) $10.95
- Italian Pinot Grigio (Light/Med Body-Dry) $10.95
- South African Chenin Blanc (Medium Body-Dry) $10.95
- Sauvignon Blanc (Medium Body-Dry) $9.95
- Viognier (Medium Body-Dry) $9.95
- German Gewurztraminer (Medium Body-Off Dry) $10.95
- Luna Bianca (California-Off Dry) $9.95
- Piesporter (Medium Body-Semi Dry) $ 9.95
Semi-Dry Blush Wines
- White Zinfandel (Medium Body-Semi Dry) $ 9.95
*Prices subject to change.